Lux Furnished Apartment (2 BR, 1100 Sq. F) - Montreal Downtown / Village
Apartment (semi-furnished) within 18th century stone house - 3rd floor (top floor), 1100 Sq.F. newly renovated with two bedrooms (queen size bed) + large walk-in closet + large living room w/spacious office + 1 bathroom w/ granite floor + 1 kitchen + 1 dinning room + 1 private back deck. Entire apartment has windows all around (with natural light). Hard wood floor. Newly renovated with original charm. 50 spot lights + wood work (modules) around ceiling.
- This apartment can be easily configured as 2 bedrooms/1 living room or 1 bedroom/double living room.
- Parking: public parking is free on the street around the area. C$55/year for residential "reserved" spots.
Neighborhood: situated in Montreal downtown east (Village), the apartment is 10-20 min walk to main city attractions: Old Montreal, Downtown Core, Fireworks, Latin Quarter, Summer Festivals (Intl Jazz, Just for Laugh, etc), Formula One Racing Track, Convention Center, Bell Centre, China Town, Universities, Casino, Mount Royal, Cycling Path, etc. 1 minute away from subway (station Beaudry), public transport & Jacques-Cartier Bridge, also close to central train and bus station. One minute from Ste-Catherine street (but away from noise on a quiet side street). The apartment is surrounded by restaurants, cafes, shopping centers, night clubs, theatres, supermarkets, etc.
- Washer / Dryer
- Stove / Refrigerator
- Dish Washer / Microwave
- AC, cable TV & Sound System
- High Speed Internet, Electricity
- Electric Fireplace
- Private Back Terrace
- High Quality Furniture & Arts
C$1750-1850 / month
* Final monthly rate pending on # of occupants, animal presence.
* C$1750+/month for one-year lease
* Safety deposit (C$1000) is required upon lease signing - 100% refundable at departure
* Availble on July 1, 2018
* On-line reservation is NOT available for Apartment rental (please inquire)