Furnished Apartment Cartier (2/3 BR, 850 Sq. F) - Montreal Downtown / Village
Apartment (all furnished) within 18th century stone house - ground Floor, 850 Sq.F. two bedrooms (queen size bed each) + large living room (w/sofabed double, can be used as 3rd bedroom with closed door) + 1 bathroom + 1 kitchen / dinning area. Direct access to backyard. Hard wood floor. Spot lights + wood work (modules) around ceiling. Animal is NOT allowed. Non-smoking.
- Parking: public parking is free on the street around the area. C$55/year for residential "reserved" spots.
- Stove/Oven cooking and laundry facilities only available for long term customers (> 1 month)
Neighborhood: situated in Montreal downtown east (Village), the apartment is 10-20 min walk to main city attractions: Old Montreal, Downtown Core, Fireworks, Latin Quarter, Summer Festivals (Intl Jazz, Just for Laugh, etc), Formula One Racing Track, Convention Center, Bell Centre, China Town, Universities, Casino, Mount Royal, Cycling Path, etc. 1 minute away from subway (station Papineau), public transport & Jacques-Cartier Bridge, also close to central train and bus station. One minute from Ste-Catherine street (but away from noise on a quiet side street). The apartment is surrounded by restaurants, cafes, shopping centers, night clubs, theatres, supermarkets, etc.
- AC, Cable TV
- High Speed Wi-Fi
- Classic Design w/ Art Collections
- Direct Access to backyard
- Electricity incl.
C$2250 / month
C$1800 / month
C$1500 / month
* Base Rate for 2 people Extra Charge for any additional person
* Final rate pending # of occupants, length of lease and period
* C$1600+/month for one-year lease
* Safety deposit (C$1000) is required for long term lease (> one month)
* On-line reservation may NOT be available for apartment rental (please inquire)